Shipping and Returns
Orders are shipped via the UPS shipping company which guarantees quick delivery, product insurance and high-quality services.
Shipping time consists of:
- time of completion: +/- 24 h
- time of delivery: depends on the destination
Orders are completed and shipped during working days.
Shipping cost depends on the destination and is calculated in the cart.
All parcels in our warehouse are packed and checked by two persons who control each other. The parcel is wrapped up with a branded tape. If you receive a package with broken tape or a damaged box that indicates third parties' intervention in the parcel contents, you should refuse to accept it and inform us about this fact. Our service will take care of it.
Information about the package leaving our warehouse is sent to the customer together with the consignment note number by e-mail. After receiving such e-mail you should expect the delivery on the following day. By entering the consignment note number at the shipping company website you can locate your parcel at any given moment.
Every product is sent with a receipt or VAT income which is the proof of the purchase. Apart from that, some products (which require it) include an instruction and warranty card. In any given moment you can log into your account to track your order.
In the case of customers outside the European Union, the Customer is obliged to pay tax and customs fees when the order arrives in a given country. If the Customer decides to reject the goods, an application of rejection of goods needs to be written and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a refund (which includes the cost of the product purchase and exclude the shipping cost).
Complaints for Non-Compliance of the Products with the Contract
1. In the case of Customers who are consumers, the Seller is responsible for non-compliance of the Products with the contract in accordance with the provisions of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code.
2. If it is found out that the consumer product does not comply with the contract, the Customer may request bringing thereof into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new product, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs.
3. If the Customer, for reasons set out in section 2, may not require repair or replacement, or if the Seller fails to satisfy the request in a timely manner, or if the repair or replacement would cause significant inconvenience to the Customer, the Customer shall have the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or withdraw from the contract, whereas the Customer may not withdraw from the contract if the non-compliance of the consumer product with the contract is insignificant. In determining the appropriate time for repair or replacement, the type of the product and the purpose of its purchase shall be considered.
4. The notice of the Product non-compliance with the contract and the request referred to in section 2 may be submitted, among others: in writing to the following address: Nobile Sports Sp. z o.o., ul. Wapienicka 6, 43-382 Bielsko-Biała, or by e-mail to: email@example.com
5. In order to send a request, the Customer may use a complaint form template constituting Annex 2 to these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Seller shall take a stance on the Customer request not later than within 14 days by sending a reply to the address provided by the Customer unless they specify another channel for the reply.
7. If the Seller fails to respond to the Customer request referred to in section 2 within fourteen days, the request shall be deemed accepted as legitimate.
LETTER OF COMPLAINT (doc)
LETTER OF COMPLAINT (pdf)