1. Nobile products are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of sale to the final consumer.
2. Upon completion of the Product Registration Form on our website shop.nobilesports.com/product-registration, the product warranty covering kiteboards, kites and bars will be extended by another 6 months, which means 18 months of warranty in total, however the standard guarantee period ends after 12 months.
Please also note that after the registration of all kiteboard models, the warranty will be extended to 24 months.
The extension of warranty does not cover mechanical damages and material wear, if the product was used contrary to its purpose.
3. The Nobile warranty concerns only the first owner and is a REPAIR or EXCHANGE policy.
4. If the warranty is granted, the product will be repaired or exchanged free of charge, in line with the consumer’s request. Nobile can make an exchange when the consumer requests a repair, or can make a repair when the consumer requests an exchange, if it is impossible to make the product compliant with the agreement in the manner selected by the consumer, or if it would require excessive costs. If the repair or exchange is impossible or would require excessive costs for Nobile, Nobile may refuse to make the goods compliant with the agreement.
5. Nobile is responsible for fabric or construction failures under normal sailing conditions.
6. Hitting hard objects (such as rocks or beach), transport damages or individual repairs done by the client will not be covered by the warranty.
7. In the case of transport damages, it is your duty to file a complaint to the courier, so make sure that you know their procedures and that you comply with them. Nobile is not responsible for any issues related to transportation.
8. Warranty plates will be exchanged without accessories.
9. Warranty kites will be exchanged only for kites (excluding bags, pumps, bars and other accessories).
10. In the event that photos lack clarity, you may be asked to resend the product to Nobile for viewing. If that is not the case, and the warranty is granted, the product shall be DESTROYED or utilized in an environmentally friendly manner, ensuring that it will never be reused again.
11. How to do it? All warranties (boards and kites) shall be sent to locations in which they were purchased.
The email shall be entitled with the serial number of the board or kite, and with the country of its origin. The email shall have the following attachments:
* a scan/screen of the board/kite serial number (the serial number must be legible),
* a photo clearly presenting the kite or board damage (top and bottom),
* a copy of the purchase receipt of the board or kite, with the date of purchase (the receipt must be legible).
12. If any of the above mentioned information is lacking, Nobile will not be able to examine the case.
Conditions of Warranty Extension
At our website shop.nobilesports.com/product-registration you will find a section PRODUCT REGISTRATION. Upon completion of the Product Warranty Form for boards, kites or bars, the guarantee will be extended for another 6 months, which gives 18 months in total, however the standard warranty period ends after 12 months.
Please also note that after the registration of all kiteboard models, the warranty will be extended to 24 months. The extension of warranty does not cover mechanical damages and material wear, if the product was used contrary to its purpose.
1. In order to extend the warranty, you must register the product within 1 month from the date of its purchase.
2. Lack of registration does not influence standard warranty conditions in force in your country.
RETURN / EXCHANGE / REGULATIONS OF DISTANCE SELLING FOR EU (DSR) / COSTS OF SHIPMENT
You have 14 days from the date of order receipt to make a declaration concerning withdrawing from the agreement and to send back the goods. We strongly advise you to pre-book a free take-back of returned products within 7 days from the date of order receipt. Please note that we can accept returns only from the same country to which your order was delivered.
In order to pre-book a free take-back of the returned product:
1. Print the return form and place it on the box containing the items to be returned. ( THE ATTACHMENT NUMBER 1 )
2. Send us the return form (with a scan, photo, etc.) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will receive our confirmation within 24 hours.
4. You can send us an item by any chosen method. You are responsible for the returned product, until it reaches us. For your own safety, we strongly advise you to send a package via a courier company which will insure you items, for instance via UPS, DHL or FedEx.
5. If you have received a wrong or faulty item, you can return it to us according to a standard procedure for all returns. If upon the receipt and inspection of the item the Nobile company decides that the item was wrong or faulty, we will then exchange or reimburse the whole value of the good, and we will cover the costs of its shipment.
The returned products must be in compliance with our return policy:
1. In case of any questions please contact our client service department (email@example.com).
2. Please note that we can accept returns only from the same country to which your order was delivered. We strongly advise you to use our free return service instead.
3. Once your return has been received by Nobile and is in compliance with our return policy, we will return you your money by using the original payment method.
4. We strongly advise all our clients to thoroughly check all apparel upon delivery.
5. All items must be returned in an undamaged and unused state.
6. The accessories shall be returned in a protective transport packaging.
7. If the item is equipped with a safety tag, it should remain as it is.
8. We advise you to return all products in their original packaging, in order to ensure the necessary security during transportation.
9. The returned products will be returned with no costs of shipment if the client uses our free service.
Once we receive your item, we will return you money by using the original payment method. The payment processing may last up to 14 working days.
We ask you to carefully consider your purchase, since we do not accept exchange of products bought at shop.nobilesports.com, if they do not suit.
In case of any questions concerning the choice of a suitable product, please contact our client service department at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU LEGISLATION ON DISTANCE SELLING (DSR)
EU Clients have the right to cancel their order in compliance with the legislation concerning distance selling for consumer protection 2000 (DSR), provided that we receive from you a confirmation in writing within fourteen calendar days from the date of order receipt. If you decide to exercise this right, you have to inform our client service department in writing that you wish to withdraw from the agreement concerning the whole order, on the basis of the DSR. Please contact our client service team (email@example.com) within 14 calendar days from the date of order receipt.
Our client service department will inform you about the further steps. The total amount of the order, including the original costs of shipment, will be returned within 14 days from the receipt of the cancelled order.
COSTS OF SHIPMENT
If the value of the order exceeds EUR 1050, we will ship it for free.
In case of an order below EUR 1050, the cost of shipment will be calculated individually (in relation to: size, weight and delivery address).
The customs account should be requested one working day prior to the date of receipt.
Once you have received the customs account, you can book a specific date of receipt with our logistic partner.
THE ATTACHMENT NUMBER 1
Date of purchase:
Place of purchase:
Description of how it happened:
Please add to application:
1. Copy of sales receipt
2. Pictures of serial number
3. Pictures of failure area
4. Pictures of top and bottom of the board