ZEN FOIL RACE INFINITY SPLIT PACKAGE 2018
Infinity Foil Split is a hydrofoil/wave folding board you can transport in luggage less than 90 cm long. It facilitates everyday transport of the board: by car, train or motorcycle, but most of all in airlines, because YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY ANY EXTRA FEES FOR TRANSPORTING SPORTS GOODS!
Infinity Split Foil 5'2" with straps, fins, and Complete Alu Foil with cover and Mast 86cm everything is packed in Check In Bag
WHAT’S NEW IN 2018
– 4th generation W-Connection
– New CAP-type construction
– New size: 5’2”
– Fits into registered luggage – Check-in-Bag (recommended
NEW! SIZE: 5’2”
– Perfect control over hydrofoil
– Outstanding board stiffness
– Ideal traction
– Smooth and full carving control
– Split-type board (4th generation W-Connection)
FLEX (1-10): 10
ROCKER LINE: Directional
BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Hybrid CONCAVE (Elliptical CONCAVE + Dual Tip Channels)
Nobile Zen Hydrofoil - almost 15-month research on Hydrofoil was conducted by the most experienced team of Nobile engineers under the Care and management of Grzegorz Staszczuk, R&D Engineer and Dariusz Rosiak – the Nobile’s founder. Tomek Janiak – Nobile Rider and one of the world’s top Kite Formula competitors – was the project’s advisor and the main tester. The result is the product of the highest quality, based on the Human Concept philosophy. It’s probably the best aluminumcarbon hydrofoil on the market. We also wanted it to be user-friendly, safe and full disassembly, so you can pack it into a compactsized luggage. We recommend our custom-made “check in bag” which meets the criteria of airlines in terms of the maximum size of registered baggage. We have called our hydrofoil Zen, because when you ride on it, your mind becomes free and your thinking clear as the water surrounding you.
- easy to ride and manoeuvrable
- high safety level
- solid and stiff construction
- steering precision
- fully anti-corrosion seal makes the construction immune to unfavourable conditions, such as salt water.
- race wing - thanks to the big extension the resistance is reduced to the absolute minimum. Optimized for maximum speed.